The Kayaking Trip
By the US National Whitewater Center (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia CommonsWalt: write a narrativeWalt: use and write paragraphs, detailed sentences, juicy words, full stops, capital letters and correct spelling.
Some people go on a kayaking trip down a river. The trip does not go exactly to plan...Write to narrate (tell) a story about this adventure.
What is the problem? What goes wrong?
How is it solved and fixed?
- where your story is set (setting).
- who your characters are – what they do, what they say, and how they think and feel
- What the problem is and how it is fixed.
- the order of your ideas and how they are linked.
- Break your writing into paragraphs (big ideas).
- choose your words carefully.
- Be careful with your spelling, punctuation (capital letters, full stops) and sentences.
- edit – add or delete words or sentences to improve your work.
Crocodiles, attacking ,
Start Writing Here:
It was a windy wild morning in the forest, one day a group of kayakers came along by the river they got into there kayaker then started paddling while they were paddling by splash there jumped out a humongous crocodile right at them the kayakers were terrified they felt like screaming and really really scared they tried to swim to shore but the crocodile pushed them near a huge waterfall .
The kayakers were frightened they thought they were gonna die! They started paddling and paddling but they couldn’t get to shore it was a dead end but wait one kayaker saw a vine he told the other kaykers to hold on to the vine so they did they held on very tight the vine was very strong so they climbed up the vine .
So they walked safely back to shore while as they walked roaaaaaaaaar! Came out a gigantic bear the kayakers screamed ‘’run for your lives’’ one kayaker said but one kayaker stayed where he was and didn’t move a muscle the kayaker knew why the bear was so angry he gave him a honey jar then the bear went back to it’s cave so then the kayakers stopped screaming and started walking back home .