Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Describing Pt England school.

Describing a setting - Pt England


WALT: elaborate on our ideas with relevant details

WALT: use correct punctuation


When I arrived at pt England school I was walking to class I saw my teachers Mrs West and Mrs Buchanan. After a while the bell rang RIIIIIING! After the bell rang we had a team 4 assembly. The took a while but it was fun! So after that our teachers told us to go to our literacy class. at  literacy class our teacher


Mrs west told us to go put our shoes on and make a line  outside and then we went to the field to take our new pictures for our blog. As we were there I could smell  the air and burning wheat on the other side of the gate.I could hear birds singing and loud wind.




I could not taste nothing but air running through my mouth.I touched soft feathers the hard ground and prickly pines.what I saw large trees a smelly creek also petty blooming flowers and clean grass.
Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 6.36.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-07 at 6.37.58 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.