Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

winning gold!

Winning Gold!
WALT: create mood in our writing.                      


Topic: NZ Olympic Gold
Audience: PES, friends, teacher, whanau, worldwide blog audience.
Purpose: To share our thoughts on what it would be like to win an Olympic Gold Medal.


You have just won Gold at an Olympic Sport and are now standing on the podium receiving your medal. What feelings do you want the reader to get?






Paragraph 1
Setting: Where are you? What is happening around you? What can you see? What can you hear?
3  sentences
MakerBots & Drones
4  sentences
Makeymakeys & Hyperduinos
Write Here:
 I was standing on the podium at the Olympics. I came first in javelin . I heard the crowd cheering clapping supporting when I went on the podium . I saw my  country's flag  and my whole family. People were supporting me and cheering .



Paragraph 2   
Events: What happened? What did you get given? What did you do as you stood there? How did you feel?
4  sentences
MakerBots & Drones
4  sentences
Makeymakeys & Hyperduinos
Write Here:

I was given  a gold medal and a trophy for shooting the highest javelin stick than ever . while I was standing there I waved at the crowd while I was standing on the podium. I felt very proud of myself and very nervous because I never thought that I was going to win a gold medal and that's why I am very  proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.