Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

yum yum

Yum Yum!Free vector graphic: Mouth,
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.





Only 2 sentences:
One monday morning I walked into class and something strange was happening. I looked on a table there was two boxes I  looked up I  saw a sign it said do not touch! It was interesting i wonder what was it . Screenshot 2016-06-15 at 9.55.32 AM.png
Photo - what you saw in class.
      
Paragraph 2    
What did you do?                  
Only 2 sentences:
The first thing we did is we had to choose a partner so I  chose my friend hazel. And after that she grabbed a bandana and she wrapped it around my eyes i was so excited I  wonder what was happening.JPEG Image
Photo - what you had to do.


Paragraph 3     
How did it taste?                  
Only 2 sentences:
It tasted like slimy  wobbly lime delicious. I was so surprised it was jelly. it was so Yum. After that my  friend  took off the bandana and I could see everything again .
JPEG Image
Photo - tasting the food.


Paragraph 4    
Conclusion: What was your highlight?                 
Only 1 sentences:
My favourite part of the day was when my friend blindfolded me because it was so funny.hahahahaha.
Photo - you choose.
JPEG Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.